Delivery - package information
The preparation of orders is carried out under our NET-COMMUNICATION brand and does not mention the online sales service on which you made your purchases.
The packaging is neutral and has no distinctive sign that could lead a third party to identify the origin of your package or its contents, except for destination countries where regulations require us to attach a detailed description of the package (invoice) to the attention of the customs authorities.
- Report of spoliation of the package: In the event of report of spoliation of the package at the time of delivery, you must make reservations about the integrity of the content with the carrier responsible for the delivery.
Delivery of the package and tracking of your order
The shipping time for your order depends on the stock status of the items ordered (information specified for each item at the time of the order), and the shipping method chosen.
From receipt of payment, average time taken to be:
• shipping by Chronopost or Chrono-Relais (metropolitan France only):
- priority processing of your order;
- delivery time guaranteed within 24 hours (working days) for any order of items in stock validated before 3 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
• shipment by colissimo followed:
- order processed in order of arrival
- 48 hours to 72 hours in rare cases for deliveries in France
- 3 to 5 days for deliveries in Europe
- 5 to 8 days for deliveries outside Europe.
These deadlines are expressed excluding weekends and public holidays. They are specified at the time of the order.
Shipments are notified by an email sent to the address recorded in the order, including a tracking link to monitor the progress of the package, coupled with notices sent directly by the carrier during the delivery of the package.
Claims for undelivered parcels are admissible within 30 days after the parcel has been dispatched. Beyond this period, the package is deemed delivered to its recipient.
Products ordered: stocks and deadlines
Each product sheet informs the customer of its lead time. Due to the time lag between the time the order is taken and its dispatch, it may happen that an article indicated as "in stock" is finally temporarily out of stock.
In case of out of stock, the customer is notified individually by e-mail, and is invited to indicate his wish among the following solutions: wait until the item is back in stock, change the reference, request a refund.
Shipping, Duties and Taxes
The shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer as well as the VAT and other possible taxes. Shipping costs are applied on the basis of a price list including the amount of the country of destination.
Shipments are made by Coliposte, Mondial Relay, and Chronopost or GLS for express shipments.
|Delivery areas||Mondial Relay||Colissimo||Chronopost||GLS|
|Time limit||Rate||Time limit||Rate||Time limit||Rate||Time limit||Rate|
|France||2 to 3 days||€2.90||48h||4.90€||24 hours||12€||24/48h||8€|
|Belgium, Luxemburg||x||x||3 to 4 days||6.90||x||x||24/48h||12 €|
|Swiss||x||x||2 to 4 days||7.90€||x||x||x||x|
|Rest of Europe||x||x||3 to 5 days||9.90€||x||x||x||x|
|DOM TOM||x||x||5 to 8 days||14.90€||x||x||x||x|
|Canada, United States, Rest of the world||x||x||5 to 8 days||29.90€||x||x||x||x|